29 Jan 2019
Reporting to: CMO
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Malta / Spain
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our clients, build relationships with them and help them achieve their goals. You will also actively explore new business opportunities.
- Build a sustainable key account strategy.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Always strive to provide exceptional client experience.
- Manage client expectations.
- Always strive towards client satisfaction.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Keep track of key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
- 5 years of experience as a Account Executive or similar role.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Swedish and/or German language.
- Previous experience in the online gaming and/or lottery industry.