29 Jan 2019
Reporting to: CEO
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Spain / Malta
You will develop our HR strategies to ensure all HR operations are in order and efficient. If you are well organized, task oriented and apt for upkeeping our high HR strategies and procedures standards, but also enthusiastic about improving them with your creative new ideas, you are the person we are looking for!
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs.
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes.
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
- Update antiquated systems (e.g. paper-based timesheets, grievance procedures).
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency.
- Previous experience working as a HR Director for [X] year(s).
- Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supervisory experience.
Will be a plus
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.