29 Jan 2019
Reporting to: CEO
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Malta / Spain
We are looking for a reliable Quality Controller to join our team. As a Quality Controller, you will be responsible for assisting in ensuring sustainable quality of our products and services before customers’ consumption.
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality.
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data.
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation.
- Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes.
- Investigate customers’ needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs.
- Review all products (both offline and online) and all communications for quality on a consistent basis.
- Fluent in Swedish/English.
- 3 years of experience in a Quality Controller or similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of the online lottery/lottery betting industry.
- Knowledge of German language.